Happy Friday! Holiday gift shopping can be quite stressful and energy draining, but not if you experience it the Goddess way. You will not want to shop anywhere else. Your shopping experience with us will not only be fun, but very therapeutic and soul-awakening. And if you are blessed, I may be there and treat you with some extra little wonderful surprises. Below are some recent photos to inspire you during this Holiday season. Try red and be bold for a change!
I have been a strong believer that the colors you wear and surround yourself with can have a profound impact on your energy level and mental well being. In fact, I believe that colors can transform your life and help you attract what you want, as well as keeping away what you don’t want. As for me, since the beginning of my spiritual transformation and awakening in 2014 – a time when I opened my heart and allowed the spirit of God to gift me with a whole new level of awareness and perception of the world around me – it was then that the color white became a part of my work and personal identity.
Below are some of the reasons why I am attracted to white:
- White is cleansing, and it keeps darkness and negativity away.
- I feel fresh, renewed, awakened, and free of emotional clutter.
- My mind is clear and free from fear and doubt.
- I feel feminine, earthy, stylish, natural, and enlightened – even immortal at times. 🙂
- I feel as though I am protected by an angelic presence.
- I feel powerful and free to express my truth openly.
- Miraculous and magical things seem to happen around me when I am wearing white.
- I feel, as Yogi Bhajan says, that it extends and strengthens my aura.
Very interestingly, the ancient Greeks wore white to bed to ensure pleasant dreams. That explains why I also like wearing white to bed and also carry white and neutral color goddess dresses at my sanctuary and lifestyle boutique! And for this earthy Taurus goddess like moi, having crisp white linens of fine cotton on my bed is a must!
And you? Are you feeling inspired to incorporate more white in your life?