Photo by Charles Martin in one of my favorite red dresses – keeping my make-up flawless and natural to balance it out.
Red – sexy, fun, passionate, and powerful – always was one of my favorite colors to wear. Do you have enough red in your life? Here’s why I think you should have more:
1. Draw Attention. You already know you are a beautiful being. Now it’s time to show her off! When you wear red, you catch people’s attention and it makes them want to be near your essence and goddess power. When your confidence is low, it is an especially great way to draw attention and boost your confidence. Now if wearing red clothing may be too much for you, try wearing red lipstick instead. 🙂
2. Increase Passion. The color red actually quickens the heartbeat and increases the breathing rate of the person viewing it. When you’re looking to increase your romance and want to feel passionate try wearing red – your partner won’t be able to control their excitement! Trust me, I know what I am talking about. 🙂
3. Attracting Masculine Energy. If you are feeling a bit unbalanced and unsexy, all you need to do is throw on a red dress and a pair of stylish stilettos and go dancing! Not only will you feel sexy and powerful, you certainly won’t have trouble finding a partner to dance with.
4. Action. The color red motivates action, leadership, and determination. If your team is working on a big project (or even just you) you may consider wearing red to get everything moving and inspire yourself and everyone around you to take action. Or how about red flowers in the office?
5. Good Feng Shui. In the Chinese tradition, and in most Asian cultures, red is the color of riches and arouses passion. It represents happiness and love in marriage. That is why most traditional brides are seen dressed in red on their wedding day.
6. Classic Color. Wearing a red dress is a classic and timeless statement that will never go out of style. It is my belief that every woman should have a red dress in her closet along with a beautiful and bold shade of red lipstick; just as every man should have a red power tie. These articles will bring out your fiery spirit when you need it the most!
So if you don’t have enough love, happiness, and passion in your life perhaps you are missing the red. 🙂
How about matching your red wardrobe?
This little goddess is already learning how powerful red can be.
My red display at the Sanctuary for the bold goddess.
Red Hibiscus flowers, one of my favorites.
Let me dress you in red.