I said… “I love Spring, but there is just something very sensual and romantic about the falling leaves and rich colors of Autumn and the feeling that arises within me, especially on a cold rainy afternoon.” And he said… “If … Continue reading
Nini Love and My Power of Healing
Did you know that my Nini Chihuahua Love is going on 25 and is the longest living dog in the world? Back in August, she was very ill and could not move, see or walk as if her soul had already left me. Her doctors advised me that it was time to put her down and out of her darkness. But something deep within me was against doing so. I decided to take matters into my own hands, especially because of my proven track record of providing remarkable healing for others. If I could help my followers, my loved ones, and my clients heal naturally through food, good thoughts and surroundings, then there was no reason why I could not do the same for precious Nini. During that time, Nini’s fragile and weak little spirit was in and out of her body trying to decide whether to stay or pass. But I knew in my heart that she was not ready to leave her beautiful life with me. It was exactly then that I knew I had to make her better and improve her health – through my natural and delicious goddess cooking. And so, Nini no longer eats dog food! She will eat what a goddess eats!
I am a natural born healer and a fixer, and I consider myself a true modern day Venus! If there is a problem in my life, I act immediately to get it resolved and bring it to light and out of darkness. I do not enjoy letting things which do not bring me joy linger. Time does not make problems disappear. Time only makes it worse. That is why when my adorable precious Nini Love was ill, I put my tu-anh Love Power in full force and I went into crisis mode while remaining calm and loving. I call this “Goddess Grace under Pressure”. When we are giving light and healing to those in ill health, it is important that we stay silently strong for them so they do not feel any anxiety, fear, or nervousness from us.
I live a clean and healthy lifestyle already. So I knew the right fresh greens and natural foods to give Nini. I fed her the same green smoothies and salads that I made for myself daily and that included my homemade Vietnamese broths. She loved it! She ate away and within days, her eyes were clear and wide open and she started breathing more powerfully and walking with a bit more ease. What a miracle! And on top of that, she was surrounded by lots of love and affection from her fans, a tranquil atmosphere, therapeutic aromatherapy, beautiful surroundings, and soothing music. Nini has now awakened and is in love with life again and with two young titan boyfriends keeping her company, Jack the handsome ShihTzu and Romeo, the Lover Cat!
All of us have healing energy that we can tap into. It starts with baby steps…just one precious little chihuahua love at a time!
If you would like some tips on how to make your pet well naturally, bring them by the sanctuary and we can help! Much love and hope your day was as calm and serene as mine…~tu-anh
I am really not bothered by my high expectations in others, especially in my future forever “til death do us part” partner in crime and lover. You have to be a very self-aware and secure man in your own confident Titan skin to handle a modern day goddess like moi. Since my divorce four years ago, I have been in a love affair with myself and having a lot of fun enjoying my own company and exploring a life full of freedom and creative self-expression.I have been told that I am too “picky,” and that my expectations are too high. But the truth is, I am an old soul and I have a big mission to accomplish in this lifetime that I cannot afford to lose time over distractions that do not serve my purpose. For years, my love life has been 2nd priority to my work of bringing beauty, sensuality and light to others. Don’t get me wrong: if miraculously, I happen to stumble upon a handsome, gallant and honest titan who shares the same values, dreams and life’s aspirations as me, I will ultimately follow the guidance of my heart. But until then, if it takes forever, I will wait for that perfect true SOUL LOVE instead of settling for someone that is just “Good enough”.I have been wanting to write a post about old souls and true love for a very long time, but this article below was perfectly written for me and for many old souls out there who may be somewhat confused or thinking that something is wrong with them. I want to share this with you that a dear goddess friend sent me a few weeks ago. After reading it, I felt like Brianna Wiest, the author, was thinking of me when she wrote this. I will elaborate on this article with more detailed explanation later, but in the meantime, what do you think?
12 Reasons Why Old Souls Have Such A Hard Time Finding Love
1. They have a strong sense of identity. They know who they are, which means they also know – specifically – what they do and do not want in a partner, what works and what doesn’t. While this is fantastic in terms of being able to choose wisely, it ultimately diminishes their pool of prospects pretty significantly.
2. Left unchecked, their hyper-intuitiveness can wreck relationships. Often prone to overthinking because of how deeply sensitive they are, their capacity to worry and make assumptions can break relationships that don’t have a perfectly strong foundation.
3. Many are in the throes of twin flame relationships. They’re attached or are with people who are not their “forever” people, rather, intense connections they’re meant to learn, and rapidly expand, from.
4. They often have a greater purpose that must be attended to first – one that love would distract them from. They usually have to accomplish quite a bit on their own before they find love – this is because old souls love deeply, and completely. To be given love too soon would keep them from the other important things they are here to do.
5. They will not settle for anything less than soulmate love.They require a lot more than just a surface-level, “average” relationship. They absolutely will not settle, and sometimes, that means biting the bullet and being alone for longer than what’s “average” as well.
7. They’re less inclined to go out and meet people in modern ways. Even if they have nothing against online dating, it doesn’t always come naturally for them, nor does finding a random hookup at a bar or being set up blindly seem appealing.
8. They’re natural healers, and often attract people who need help, not love. And that attraction is reciprocated. There’s almost nothing that feels better to an old soul than being able to help someone who truly needs it. However, at some point in time, it’s crucial for them to realize that they have to choose a partner, not a student, or a charity case.
9. They dislike the “game.” Dating is inherently exhausting to an older-spirited person. Feigning disinterest for the sake of looking “cool” or knowing which faux pas other people find off-putting (how long after the first date do you text again?) isn’t instinctive to them, and can stress them out more than they ever find it “fun.”
10. Their standards are sky-high. They expect a lot from themselves, so likewise, they expect a lot from their partners. While this is a great thing, it’s another quality that has to be kept in check: it’s more important to be able to accept the qualities that aren’t deal-breakers than it is to just write a person off because they’re imperfect.
11. They have baggage.People who developed their inner selves quickly did so for a reason: they had to cope, they had to grow, or they had to learn from some challenging experiences that life set up for them. While this is a great thing on its own, unresolved issues can often re-manifest in close relationships.
12. They feel fear as intensely as they feel love.The degree to which they love something is proportionate to how much they fear losing it, or not being “good enough” for it. They don’t just love intensely, they feel everything else intensely, too, and sometimes, that gets in the way of the really good things in front of them.