I said… “I love Spring, but there is just something very sensual and romantic about the falling leaves and rich colors of Autumn and the feeling that arises within me, especially on a cold rainy afternoon.” And he said… “If … Continue reading
Happy New Moon in Gemini, the sign of the twins!
Today’s post is from a very dear goddess who has been a part of my tu-anh love “Awakened and Alive” community for quite sometime. This beautiful expression of herself, her life transformation, and her vulnerability exposed touched me and I thought you would be inspired by it as well. And for those ladies that are constantly sharing with me how they keep attracting weak men, let’s begin by letting your inner feminine come out to play and have some fashionably fearless forties fun!
When I first stepped into Tu-anh boutique in 2015, my outer self seemed to stick out like a sore thumb… but my inner self was HOME. What was this magical dimension I had entered into? At the time, my inner masculinity tended to steal the show. What was missing in my life was a full expression of my femininity. Since that time, I’ve explored a life full of ruffles, flowers, spirituality and sensuality… with the unexpected benefits of deeper, more authentic connections and a much more powerful sense of self.
What I have learned:
- A soft and feminine look does not make you appear weak to others – it makes you appear approachable. A way of being that welcomes others into your world creates not only more authentic connections but a much stronger position.
- Femininity isn’t just a “look”… it’s a way of being that brings out your most authentic, vulnerable self. I am now okay with people helping me with a project or paying for dinner. I also now enjoy expressing how I really feel. While that used to feel like a weakness to me, I’ve experienced more freedom and power than I ever could have imagined by being more open and honest with the people in my life.
- In dating, if you want to attract a strong, confident and self-assured alpha-male, you have to be willing to show your femininity and vulnerability. I had been searching for the Yin to my Yang – but was giving off Yin vibes myself. The end result? Attracting weaker men who were seeking someone strong to support or help them.
- Never wait for someone to buy you flowers! Each week, I buy four bouquets of flowers for my home, and have found it to be one of the quickest ways to bring love and light into my world. Similar expressions of self-love, like getting a massage, journaling or meditating, are regular habits that have attracted even more love and abundance into my life.
- Being ok with vulnerability has opened me up to experiences I would never have allowed myself to be in before, as I would not have wanted anyone to see me fail. From Salsa dancing to karaoke to riding a bike (that’s a long story), I have conquered fears and experienced new levels of joy that my former need to be in control was blocking from my life.
- The biggest thing I have learned is that I really like being feminine. In 2015, 90% of the items in my closet consisted of black, beige or stripes. I was projecting a false sense of power and control that was surely blocking people and experiences from my life. These days, you’d be hard-pressed to find many tops or dresses in my wardrobe that aren’t white, pink and/or off-shoulder.
The best thing about tapping into my feminine power is that it has allowed me to express my more masculine side in business without feeling drained. There is now balance between both sides of my personality. This new way of being has opened me up to a life that I could not have imagined just three years ago… a life of creativity, passion and self-discovery… a life fully-expressed.
Well, I hope you like what you have read. Stay tuned for the reveal of who this amazing and beautiful soul is on her next phase of feminine power awakened and transformed. 🙂 Until next time…~tu-anh
I am often asked about my lifestyle habits and what I do regularly to keep me vibrant and feeling youthful with boundless amounts of energy. There are many things I do, but I will keep it simple and easy so that you can take baby steps to try them out for yourself.
My childhood was restricted with very little room and opportunities for freedom, learning, and self-expression. I feel extremely blessed to be alive after so many near death experiences with Asthma growing up in Vietnam while simultaneously attempting numerous times to escape the Communist Regime and then dealing with my unknown future living situation. All this from the past has led to my current future and why I am so passionate and curious about everything that life has to offer. I wake up every day with so much joy and gratitude. I focus on being present in the moment and on the things that I can control. I rarely think about the past or even plan that much for the future. Don’t get me wrong, I still fulfill my Goddess-ly responsibilities and duties to my parents, my clients, nini Love, and myself. Life is a playground to have fun and express yourself freely without fear and guilt.
There are many anti-aging secrets and youth serums and formulas out there, below are my top 12. They are simple and really do not cost you time or money to put into practice. Try them for yourself and experience the transformation from your inner to your outer world.
- Smile – I love to smile. It’s even better when I see others around me start smiling along for no apparent reasons.
- Dream Big and Dream Wild – I am a big dreamer and I love seeing my dreams manifest into reality.
- Be Curious and Be Open-Minded – You don’t know what you don’t know. So don’t make a judgment about something without first experiencing it for yourself.
- Tell the Truth – Know your truth-Own your truth-Live your truth. That is all I have to say.
- Listen to Your Heart – It never lies.
- Be Grateful – Say thank you to yourself, to God, to the Universe, to those you love, and write it in your gratitude journal like I do.
- Nurture Your Body – It is your sacred temple. Treat it well. Exercise. Eat clean foods. Take healing essential-oils baths and make sure to get lots of sleep and rest.
- Forgive and Let Go of the Past – Don’t hold on to pain, hurts, or resentments. You are only harming yourself.
- Stay Organized and Clutter-Free – Both in your home and workspace.
- Take Nature Walks – I make an effort to keep my chakras healthy and balanced by doing 3-5 miles of walking outside under the sun, the moon and the stars daily. It does not always happen, but it does happen at least 85-90% of the time. This is best when with just Nini Love and myself.
- Be Around Children and Animals – Their souls are pure and innocent and their energy is contagious! If I had a magic wand, I would arrange it so that 50% of my time is spent with children and animals almost daily. 🙂
- Make Love Passionately and Give Love Whole-Heartedly – First to yourself, then to those you love, and then to the world around you and to LIFE!
There you have it. So simple and yet, not easy for us all to put into practice regularly. I would love to know your secrets to staying forever young and vibrant, too. Please do share with me your successes! Until next time…