Everyone in my life who are close to me know how crazy-obsessed I am with cats because of their feminine, sensual, and spiritually enchanting energy. In addition to that, they are independent and don’t require much to be happy other … Continue reading
I am often asked about my lifestyle habits and what I do regularly to keep me vibrant and feeling youthful with boundless amounts of energy. There are many things I do, but I will keep it simple and easy so that you can take baby steps to try them out for yourself.
My childhood was restricted with very little room and opportunities for freedom, learning, and self-expression. I feel extremely blessed to be alive after so many near death experiences with Asthma growing up in Vietnam while simultaneously attempting numerous times to escape the Communist Regime and then dealing with my unknown future living situation. All this from the past has led to my current future and why I am so passionate and curious about everything that life has to offer. I wake up every day with so much joy and gratitude. I focus on being present in the moment and on the things that I can control. I rarely think about the past or even plan that much for the future. Don’t get me wrong, I still fulfill my Goddess-ly responsibilities and duties to my parents, my clients, nini Love, and myself. Life is a playground to have fun and express yourself freely without fear and guilt.
There are many anti-aging secrets and youth serums and formulas out there, below are my top 12. They are simple and really do not cost you time or money to put into practice. Try them for yourself and experience the transformation from your inner to your outer world.
- Smile – I love to smile. It’s even better when I see others around me start smiling along for no apparent reasons.
- Dream Big and Dream Wild – I am a big dreamer and I love seeing my dreams manifest into reality.
- Be Curious and Be Open-Minded – You don’t know what you don’t know. So don’t make a judgment about something without first experiencing it for yourself.
- Tell the Truth – Know your truth-Own your truth-Live your truth. That is all I have to say.
- Listen to Your Heart – It never lies.
- Be Grateful – Say thank you to yourself, to God, to the Universe, to those you love, and write it in your gratitude journal like I do.
- Nurture Your Body – It is your sacred temple. Treat it well. Exercise. Eat clean foods. Take healing essential-oils baths and make sure to get lots of sleep and rest.
- Forgive and Let Go of the Past – Don’t hold on to pain, hurts, or resentments. You are only harming yourself.
- Stay Organized and Clutter-Free – Both in your home and workspace.
- Take Nature Walks – I make an effort to keep my chakras healthy and balanced by doing 3-5 miles of walking outside under the sun, the moon and the stars daily. It does not always happen, but it does happen at least 85-90% of the time. This is best when with just Nini Love and myself.
- Be Around Children and Animals – Their souls are pure and innocent and their energy is contagious! If I had a magic wand, I would arrange it so that 50% of my time is spent with children and animals almost daily. 🙂
- Make Love Passionately and Give Love Whole-Heartedly – First to yourself, then to those you love, and then to the world around you and to LIFE!
There you have it. So simple and yet, not easy for us all to put into practice regularly. I would love to know your secrets to staying forever young and vibrant, too. Please do share with me your successes! Until next time…