Happy Friday! Holiday gift shopping can be quite stressful and energy draining, but not if you experience it the Goddess way. You will not want to shop anywhere else. Your shopping experience with us will not only be fun, but very therapeutic and soul-awakening. And if you are blessed, I may be there and treat you with some extra little wonderful surprises. Below are some recent photos to inspire you during this Holiday season. Try red and be bold for a change!
Nini Love and My Power of Healing
Did you know that my Nini Chihuahua Love is going on 25 and is the longest living dog in the world? Back in August, she was very ill and could not move, see or walk as if her soul had already left me. Her doctors advised me that it was time to put her down and out of her darkness. But something deep within me was against doing so. I decided to take matters into my own hands, especially because of my proven track record of providing remarkable healing for others. If I could help my followers, my loved ones, and my clients heal naturally through food, good thoughts and surroundings, then there was no reason why I could not do the same for precious Nini. During that time, Nini’s fragile and weak little spirit was in and out of her body trying to decide whether to stay or pass. But I knew in my heart that she was not ready to leave her beautiful life with me. It was exactly then that I knew I had to make her better and improve her health – through my natural and delicious goddess cooking. And so, Nini no longer eats dog food! She will eat what a goddess eats!
I am a natural born healer and a fixer, and I consider myself a true modern day Venus! If there is a problem in my life, I act immediately to get it resolved and bring it to light and out of darkness. I do not enjoy letting things which do not bring me joy linger. Time does not make problems disappear. Time only makes it worse. That is why when my adorable precious Nini Love was ill, I put my tu-anh Love Power in full force and I went into crisis mode while remaining calm and loving. I call this “Goddess Grace under Pressure”. When we are giving light and healing to those in ill health, it is important that we stay silently strong for them so they do not feel any anxiety, fear, or nervousness from us.
I live a clean and healthy lifestyle already. So I knew the right fresh greens and natural foods to give Nini. I fed her the same green smoothies and salads that I made for myself daily and that included my homemade Vietnamese broths. She loved it! She ate away and within days, her eyes were clear and wide open and she started breathing more powerfully and walking with a bit more ease. What a miracle! And on top of that, she was surrounded by lots of love and affection from her fans, a tranquil atmosphere, therapeutic aromatherapy, beautiful surroundings, and soothing music. Nini has now awakened and is in love with life again and with two young titan boyfriends keeping her company, Jack the handsome ShihTzu and Romeo, the Lover Cat!
All of us have healing energy that we can tap into. It starts with baby steps…just one precious little chihuahua love at a time!
If you would like some tips on how to make your pet well naturally, bring them by the sanctuary and we can help! Much love and hope your day was as calm and serene as mine…~tu-anh
In my goddess dictionary, an “F” word has nothing to do with profanity. For me, the “F word” stands not only for FREEDOM, but also for a variety of other words which perfectly describe the modern day goddess. As a lover of languages and beautiful speech, here are my 6 favorite “F” words which perfectly depict where I am in my life and how powerful and confident I feel.
1. Free – My 4th decade of life moved me suddenly into total confidence to express myself fully without doubt, without worry of others’ opinions, and without constraints. Most importantly, free from guilt, shame and blame! I have never felt so powerful, so honest and so open with my inner truth, and so beautiful in my own light.
2. Fearless – As I grow older and wiser, I am more brave. I honestly fear nothing and care very little about what others think of me. I love challenges even more and face adversity as lessons that I have to go through and deal with in order to grow and to learn. After all, life is a journey of learning, living, and loving with all your heart and soul without fear, don’t you think?
3. Fun – When I was younger, no one told me that the forties stage was going to be the best decade ever! Now that I am experiencing this wonderful time, I cannot wait to get to the next decade! That just means I am ready for more knowledge, more experiences, more fun, and more wisdom! Because of my total respect for my own freedom and my time, I can guiltlessly choose to do only what I love and be with only those I love who make my life fun and full of surprises. For example, if I feel like hopping on a plane and traveling to a deserted island for some solitude to recharge, I can do so because I choose to and it makes me happy, just like playing volleyball in the park with my favorite goddess and titan at midnight if it so pleases me.
4. Fabulous – How fabulous is it to be in my forties? I have so much intense inner strength and divine power inside that I naturally attract wonderful and fabulous people and energy everywhere I go without much effort.
5. Fashionable – As a fashion designer, taste maker, and lover of sensuality, my own style and how I express myself have changed. How I dress today really defines how I feel deep down inside: Feminine, free, sensual, confident, and spiritually awakened. Fashion is not about expensive clothes and designer labels or even overdoing it. It simply is about celebrating your own personal style and natural beauty while keeping it timeless, unique, feminine, and with understated sex appeal. And less is always more in my “tu-anh LOVE” dictionary. When it comes to fashion, a goddess should keep it feminine and tasteful and wear natural fabrics that allow the body to breathe and be free to move with ease. When we look good and feel good, we bring joy to those around us and that is oh so fashionably forties and fab!
And Lastly, Feminine is #6 on my list of favorite “F” words. In my teenage years, my body grew up much faster than I did. For a period of time, I always felt shy about my “Marilyn Monroe” figure and used to conceal my voluptuousness with loose-fitting clothes. Flash forward to my twenties, thirties, and now forties, I have learned to embrace my femininity and accept my womanly figure that is not so typical of an Asian female. Femininity is a part of who I am and how God has created me. This is the goddess essence that has emerged powerfully in my forties that I hope to inspire all modern day women to own and embrace regardless of their age.
I certainly have not experienced my 50’s and 60’s yet. But all I can say is “WOW” to my forties decade. Life can’t get better than this! I know who I am, what I want, and that includes what I do not want. I no longer make my life’s decisions based on needs, but instead, they are based on what I choose and what I desire. How about you? What is a favorite decade of your life?