Hey there! Sorry it’s been a while. I recently was on a very intense client project that took all the creative energy out of me. So I had to take some time off to rejuvenate. Now I am back and in the full swing of things.
Last year, I celebrated being in my forties and feeling fearless and fabulous in Mykonos with my Harvard-grad, super-smart, and full of life girlfriend, Nhan. This year, I decided to do a little work-and-play trip with my girlfriend DJ Heather Femia, another fun, fearless, forties, and super fabulous gal who is way too cool and bold for me to handle! She is a full-time mother, super wife, a fashion DJ, a winning snowboarder, a skier, a dancer, a great cook, a health nut…whatever it is, you name it, she can do it.
So on this trip with Heather, we realized that we have some winning secrets on how to slow down the aging process. I am sure you may already know many of these, but for those of you who do not know, we want to share it with you. Below are our top five suggestions on how to slow down aging, especially if you are in your forties. Also, I hope you like the photos below of our recent trip to Ibiza for a music festival. We got so much done brainstorming for our next fashion project this fall. I just love being ahead!
- Smile lots, laugh lots, joke around lots, make fun of yourself, laugh at yourself, don’t take things too seriously.
- No matter how much fun you are having or work you are doing, make sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep.
- Feed your body with healthy foods. Always, stay away from the junk that destroys the body, especially drugs and cigarettes!
- Enjoy the sun for some vitamin D, but don’t bake yourself for too long – you do not want that leathery skin later on.
- Use the word LOVE in your vocabulary! Say “I love you” more often. Put love in everything you do.
Until next time. xo…tu-anh