As promised, I am sharing with you my progress regarding the list from last week’s post. I am about 95% done with everything on the list. The two things that I have to work on finishing up are writing thank you notes and the relationship check ups. Obviously that department will take time and cannot be completed overnight, but I am proud of myself for making a lot of progress. How about you? Where are you in the progress?
Below are my little last minute “tu-dos” for today:
- Clean my home one last time with lemon, vinegar and sea salt (if you have a front and a back yard, sprinkle sea salt all around and up to your front door step).
- Burn sage aromatherapy oil, incense, or candles to clear away negative energy.
- Fill my space with fresh flowers and plants (got pink carnations for the bedroom and a very nice orchid for the living room as well as a peace lilly plant).
- Leave all blinds, windows, and curtains open to allow natural light and fresh air to come in to clean the home.
- Play beautiful music until New Years Day. Even when I am not at home, I just let the music play. I usually like to leave Schubert, Chopin, or Bach on throughout the day and I know my chubby chihuahua Nini loves it!
- Wash my car and fill the gas tank.
- Change bedsheets to new or newly washed with nice lavender linen spray.
- Pay all last minute bills online or put in the mail.
- Fill my wallet with cash for good fortune in the new year.
- Fill the fridge with healthy eats since health will continue to be my focus in 2014.
- Write down 3-5 things I appreciate about my life and post it on my vision board.
- Take a hot bubble bath and relax with a nice cup of hot tea.
- Before bedtime, I will do a love prayer since I think I own that word 🙂
- Take 3 deep breaths and meditate in silence for 3 minutes.
- Say I love you to my inner child, “tu-anh-ni”. I feel like I have been neglecting her all year since most of my time has been spent giving love and being of service to others. I have not been treating her very well and I am committed to giving her lots of love, pampering, and attention in 2014!
So that is all for my list today. Stay tuned for tomorrow when I share with you on “What not to do on New Years Day!” 🙂